AVS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
About the Institution.
Inspired by the noble cause of education and philanthropic zeal resulted in the establishment of AVS college of Education
in the year 1995 by Om Sri Vivekananda Educational Trust.
The vision of the trust is to produce dynamic graduates and postgraduates who could be caring
citizens with the ability to meet the challenges of global society retaining their tradition, culture and values.
AVS College of Education aspires to offer quality teacher education to make the student their competent and self deponent to space the future challenges in their career life and society.
1. To develop an understanding of the principles of pedagogy and its application to curriculum transaction and evaluation.
2. To develop in students skills and competencies necessary to play the multifaceted role of the teacher in the new millennium.
3. To provide opportunities to the facility and the students to undertake action research project contributing to the insights into the teaching
4. To enable the students to live in harmony with one self and wish others in the profession, community and society at large.
5. To inspire students for lifelong learning and for reaching to un-reached.
6. To provide and maintain updated infrastructure.
7. To inspire students for lifelong learning and for reaching to un-reached.